White chocolate Macadamia cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Add dry ingredients and beat until just incorporated. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop cookies out in 3 tablespoon portions onto prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake until just set, 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!