WAFFLED TORTA HAM SANDWICH
- 1 Torta Roll
- 2 Pepperoncini Peppers
- 6 Slices dried marinated tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 slices Deli Ham (or thin sliced ham)
- 2 small slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 kale leaf-deveined
- Preheat your waffle iron
- Slice the torta roll in half longwise
- Spread with ranch and mustard
- Lay the ham slices on the bottom roll
- arrange the dried marinaded tomatoes evenly on the ham
- Lay the pepperoncini on the tomatoes
- Lay the cheese slices over the pepperoncini
- Arrange the kale over the cheese
- Put the top roll over the kale.
- Lay the completed sandwich on your hot waffle iron
- Now close the waffle iron lid as much as possible, squeezing the sandwich as it cooks.
- Cook until the sandwich is thoroughly heated.
- Remove from iron to serving plate