Toblerone CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 400ml Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream, chilled
- 200g Toblerone chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 6 eggs, at room temperature, separated
- pinch cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- cocoa powder, to serve
- Combine dark chocolate and 50ml cream in a small, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Repeat with Toblerone and 50ml cream.
- Beat 3 egg yolks with a fork to combine. Add to melted dark chocolate mixture and stir until well combined. Repeat with remaining egg yolks and Toblerone mixture.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until thick and glossy. Add 1 tablespoon eggwhite to dark chocolate mixture. Mix well. Add 1 tablespoon eggwhite to Toblerone mixture. Mix well. Divide remaining eggwhite between both chocolate mixtures. Fold in until just combined.