Three-Cheese Pizza with Pancetta and Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup purchased marinara sauce
- 1 cup coarsely grated Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. Divide dough in half. Roll out 1 half on lightly floured surface to 131/2x81/2-inch rectangle. Transfer to 1 baking sheet. Repeat with second half. Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce over each pizza, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cheeses over, then mushrooms and pancetta. Sprinkle with salt and generous amount of pepper.
- Bake pizzas until brown on bottom and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Cut each pizza crosswise into rectangles.