The delicious Cream Corn
- Add corn to a slow cooker. Add half and half, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.Top with cubed butter and cream cheese. (if you don't have a slow cooker at home, just use simple sauce pan on a low heat and close the lid while cooking)
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 hours or low heat for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove lid and stir cream cheese and butter into mixture until combined. Taste to determine if additional seasoning is needed.
- Place lid on the slow cooker and continue cooking for 15 minutes on high or until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer creamed corn to a serving dish and garnish with additional fresh black pepper and chives if desired.