Sweet Potato Noodles and Shrimp with Avocado Wasabi Dressing
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2 as a meal; 4 as an appetizer
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and tail removed
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- furikake seaweed seasoning, to taste
- Using your spiralizer, spiralize the sweet potatoes into noodles.
- Preheat a large saute pan with olive oil and sauté the noodles for 5-8 minutes until cooked but still crisp. Remove from pan and add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper and cook until pink.
- To make the dressing: puree the avocado, yogurt, vinegar, and wasabi powder. Season to taste.
- Dress the sweet potato noodles with the avocado dressing and top with shrimp. Sprinkle with furikake seasoning if desired.