- 500 grams of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 egg, beaten off
- 2 egg yolks, beaten off
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 650 ml of water
Topping Ingredients (per pan):
- 50 grams of margarine
- 1 tablespoon of salted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons meises
- 2 tablespoons peeled peanuts, toasted, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame
- 100 grams grated cheese
- 50 grams of sweetened condensed milk
- Leather, sifted flour and baking powder. Enter sugar. Stir well. Add beaten eggs, vanilla powder, and salt. Stir well.
- Pour a little water - a little as she whipped a low speed until smooth. Let stand 1 hour. The dough is ready for use.
- Weigh 250 grams of dough. Add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder. Stir well.
- Pour sweet martabak mold that is heated over medium heat for 15 minutes. Let frothy. Reduce the heat. Leave a hole. Sow sugar. Close to mature. Lift.
- Rub margarine and butter. Sow meises, peanuts, and sesame roasted. On the one hand. The other side of the grated cheese sow. Pour sweetened condensed milk on top. Cut two. Stack. Rub skin with margarine.
For 5 trays