Sweet Beef Brochette
1/2 kg beef has in - diced to about 1.5 to 2 cm
- 6 large red chilli - puree
- 5 medium cloves of garlic - crushed
- 3 cloves shallots - crushed
- 3BH Pecan (fried briefly) - puree (kemiri)
- To taste Tamarind - puree
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Sweet soy sauce to taste
- 2sdm Cooking Oil
- Diced beef then mix with spices, salt, sugar, soy sauce and cooking oil .. let stand about an hour until the flavors mingle.
- Stick 5pc already dipotong2 beef until the meat runs out.
- Grilled satay while occasionally smeared remaining seasoning until done (if it is less sweet .. Olesen remaining seasoning can be added to soy sauce :) Remove and serve ..