Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections. You will have about 30 pieces.
- Combine flour and seasonings and coat chicken pieces. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken pieces on both sides. Arrange pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; stirring to dissolve sugar. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350º oven for 30 minutes, turning pieces over after 15 minutes.