Sponge Steam Blooming Cake
- T500 g wheat flour
- Granulated sugar 400 g
- 450 ml tasteless soft drink
- Egg 4 eggs
- Emulsifier 2 tsp (TBM / SP)
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla paste 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate paste 3 tsp
- 20 cup sponge cake paper
How to make :
- Sift the wheat flour with baking powder. Set aside.
- Place sugar, eggs, and emulsifier into a container (bowl). Beat with a high-speed mixer for 10 minutes until fluffy. Lower the mixer speed.
- Then add the flour and baking powder that has been sifted into the container alternately with soda slowly while continuing to shake. Beat until blended.
- Take 100 g of the mixture and put it in another container then add the chocolate paste.
- Add vanilla paste to the other mixture.
- Prepare a steamed sponge cake mold with a steamed sponge cake.
- Pour the white mixture into the mold then add a little chocolate mixture.
- Steam the cake for 20 minutes or until fluffy.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes, then remove the cake from the mold.