Soft Bread Rolls
- 550g Strong Bread Flour
- 65g Soft Butter
- 150ml ml Warm Water
- 150ml Warm Milk
- Small Pinch of Yeast
- 1tsp Sugar
- Sift the flour & rub in butter.
- Whisk the water, milk, yeast & sugar together.
- Pour into flour mix.
- Lightly knead for 3 minutes·
- Cover with oiled cling film and leave in a warm place to prove.
- When it has doubled in size knock it back & divide into 16 balls.
- Place on a floured tray.
- Cover with oiled cling film and allow to double in size.
- Remove the cling film and cut an insision in the top of the bread.
- Dust with flour and bake for 20 minutes at 190C.