Simple Sausage Rolls
- 500g of mince meat beef
- Brat worst sausages (mashed)
- 3 sheets of puff pastry
For the meat marinate:
- Put in 2 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- Chili flakes
- Brat worst sausage mashed
- 2 tablespoon of chopped onions
- 2tbspn of chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon of worchester sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Marinate for about 30 minutes and u can start rolling them! With the puff pastry, cut them into 4 long and even strips, and place the meat in the middle of one strip, and cover on top another strip and seal the sides with water! Easy peasy!
- Put in a preheated oven of 160 Degrees Celsius and baked for about 20 minutes.
- Then brush the sausage rolls with egg wash about 5 minutes before it is done.