Sautee Beef Stroganoff Pies
- 300 g tenderloins
- 50 g onion diced
- 1.5 tablespoon tomato paste
- 100 ml cream
- 50 g butter
- 1 tbs sweet paprika
- 1 bouguet garni (Thyme rosemary)
- 2 garlic cloves crushed veal or chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- 150 g mushroom (all type of mushroom as preferred)
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ready to cooked pastry sheet
- First, you sautee the beef until it beautifully brown colour. While you sauté the beef, prepare one pot to sauté the onion until it softnend then add the mushroom cooked until the mushroom sweats and take the water access. Add the flour, cooked them until all combine.
- Add the garlic mince, brown sugar, tomato pastee, at last add the sautee beef, and combine them with the stocks. Cooked them for 2.5 hours let it set and cover. Before it finished add the cream to the pot and cooked for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the serving bowl dish and then cover with the pastry sheet that have been cut according to the bowl size.