Saucy Chicken Pasta
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1 large onion,chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 150g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
1. Put a large pan of water on to boil. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken on a fairly high heat until they are golden brown all over. Now turn the heat down and add the onion and garlic, cooking them until they have softened.
2. Stir in the chilli powder and tomatoes with the chicken, bring the sauce to the boil then turn the heat down and let it bubble for about 10 minutes while you cook the pasta.
3. Drop the pasta into the pan of boiling water and cook according to the pack instructions. Drain the pasta, then tip it into the frying pan with the sausage sauce, mixing well to coat. Dish up immediately with crusty bread.