- 2 bicycles salted fish, brewed hot water
- 10 great green chilies, cut into large pieces
- 5 pieces of green chilli curls
- 5 pieces of green chili
- 3 green tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 6 red onions
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil for frying
Steamed fish peda until cooked. Suwir-shredded meat. Set aside.
- Heat the oil. Sauteed green peppers big, curly green chili, green chili, tomatoes, red onions, and shrimp paste. Stir until half cooked. Lift.
- Rough Ulek stir the chili.
- Add the fish peda and sugar. Stir well.