- 453.59 g salmon
- 80 g diced onion
- 3 large garlic cloves pressed
- 141.75 g fresh spinach chopped
- 170.1 g baby bella mushrooms sliced 60 ml white wine
- 178.5 ml heavy whipping cream Salt
- 0.5 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Rub the bottom of the salmon with oil and place it skin down on the parchment paper. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Bake for 13-18 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of your salmon piece. (Take salmon out once cooked.)
- While salmon is cooking, heat up a large pan over medium heat. Add some cooking oil and diced onion. Saute onion until transparent. Add mushrooms, garlic, and spinach. Cover and let the spinach cook down, stirring occasionally.
- Once spinach is cooked down, drain off the liquid that accumulated from mushrooms and spinach. Return to the stove and add white wine. Simmer for a few minutes to cook down the alcohol. Add heavy whipping cream and mix well. Season with salt and red pepper flakes. Stir and cook for a few minutes. Add spinach and mushroom mixture to the cooked salmon.
- ACTIVE TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes