Rosemary-scented frenched lamb
- 2 x 8-chop racks of lamb, frenched trimmed
- 8 large fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 tbspn extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbspn verjuice or red wine
- salt & ground black pepper
Cut racks into eight portions, each consisting of two linked chops (ie not cut all the way through) and tie a rosemary sprig to each one. Lay them in a single layer in a bowl. Mix garlic, oil and verjuice or wine, pour over lamb, cover and chill overnight, turning as often as possible.