Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Combine rosemary, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and garlic; rub mixture evenly over both sides of lamb. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill. Sprinkle both sides of lamb with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place lamb on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side (145° for medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness.