Rice Cake with curry jackfruit (English recipes)
- 250 gr of beef brisket cut into pieces
- 700 ml thick coconut milk
- 800 ml of meat broth
- 200 grams of beans, sliced sliced
- 250 gr of jackfruit vegetable, cut into small pieces
- 4 boiled chicken eggs
- 1 sheet of turmeric leaves, may be skip
- 1 lemongrass stalk, memarkan
- 4 pieces of orange leaf
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt, powdered stock
- 12 cloves of shallot
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 5 cm ginger
- 5 cm galangal
- 1 turmeric index finger
- 6 candlenuts
- 10 curly red chilies
- boil the meat until tender, then leave 800 ml of broth.
- boil jackfruit with enough water until half cooked, then discard the cooking water, drain.
- Sauté the spices with enough oil, together with the leaves and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Mix in a pan, meat and broth, young jackfruit chunks, then boil until tender, add the spices that have been sauteed, bring to a boil, then add coconut milk, stir well, add salt and powdered broth.
- Finally enter the pieces of chickpeas and chicken eggs, boil briefly check the taste, turn off the heat.
- Serve vegetables with pieces of rice cake, red crackers and a sprinkling of fried onions.