Rib Eye Steak Sandwiches
- 1 pound boneless rib eye steak about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 ciabatta rolls ( I found these in the bakery of my local grocery store)
- A couple handfuls of arugula about 1 1/2 cups
- Preheat your grill.
- Season both sides of the steak with the granulated garlic and salt and pepper.
- Once your grill has heated, cook steak about 7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest 10 minutes before slicing, steak will be medium. After it has rested, slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- While your steak is resting, slice your ciabatta rolls in half, and place them on the grill to get toasted, about 2 minutes.
- To assemble the sandwiches, place the sliced steak on the bottom slice of ciabatta bread, top with a handful of arugula and liberally spread some of the caper cream sauce on the top slice of the bread. Serve.