Rawon Iga (Blackened Ribs Soup)
- 700 grams of beef ribs, cut into pieces
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 3 stalks lemongrass , take the white, crushed
- 6 pieces of lime leaves, leaves boned
- 2 cm galangal , crushed
- 2 stalk spring onion , cut into 1 cm
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2000 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons oil for sauteing
12 grains of red onion 6 cloves garlic white 4 pieces of papayas, soaked in warm water 5 grains hazelnut , toasted 1 teaspoon coriander 2 cm turmeric, burned 1 cm gingerMaterials chili (grind flat):
- 10 pieces cayenne red, boiled
- 10 pieces of curly red chili, braised
- 2 tsp shrimp paste, burned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon, tea sugar
- 150 grams of sprouts short
- 2 tablespoons shallots fried
- 2 pieces lemon
- Boil ribs over low heat until soft and berkaldu. Set aside.
- Heat the oil. Saute the spices, bay leaves , lemon grass , lime leaves, and galangal until fragrant. Add the chopped onion . Saute until wilted.
- Enter into the stew ribs. Add salt and sugar. Cook over low heat until cooked and absorbed.
- Serve with sauce and complement.