Potato Skins with melted cheese and chives
- Pre-baked Potatoes
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- Melted Butter
- cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the center, leaving about a 1/2 inch layer of potato.
- Brush the potatoes all over with melted butter and put under the broiler for about 6 to 8 minutes or until they look a little browned.
- Now add the cheese and bacon and broil again for 1 to 2 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side of sour cream sprinkled with chives.