Pineapple, Ginger And Cilantro Ice Pops
- 1 large bunch cilantro, including stems and roots, rinsed
- 1 3-inch piece ginger, peeled
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice.
- Cut the cilantro stems from the cilantro leaves. Finely chop the stems and roots in a food processor. Transfer to a fine-mesh sieve set over a small bowl. Press on the solids to extract the juices. Discard the solids. Measure 1 tablespoon cilantro juice and place in a large measuring cup.
- Using a Microplane or fine grater, grate the ginger into the sieve set over the bowl. Press on the solids to extract the juices. Measure out 1 teaspoon ginger juice and stir it, along with the pineapple juice, into the cilantro juice. Pour into ice-pop molds and freeze.