- 150g fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoon cans chunk light tuna, in a vegetable broth and oil (do not drain)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoon pesto
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, until al dente, 7 to 8 min.
2. Drain pasta and return to pot. Stir in tuna with broth and oil, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto until combined. Serve immediately.
3. This quick meal sacrifices only minutes but not taste. It takes only four ingredients-tuna, pesto, sun dried tomatoes and fusilli-and voila! A fuss-free meal ready to serve in minutes.