Lamb Curry Fried Rice
- 300 grams Lamb chops, cut into small
- 800 grams of white rice (cooked)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 grains of red onion, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced small
- 2 leeks, cut into round
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce spicy Bango
- Taste of fried onions for topping
- pickled cucumbe
- Stir-fry until cooked goat meat, remove from heat.
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant and enter onions, curry powder, pepper, Royco, chives, salt, meat goat, soy sauce and enter the rice and stir well. Cook until the spices to infuse into the rice and then enter the pineapple.
- Serve sprinkled with fried onions and extra pickles.