Jalapeno Salsa Steak
- 4 jalapeno peppers, stemmed
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup red, yellow and green paprika
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon black vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak
- 1/2 cup of cassava chips
- Combine jalapenos, garlic, pepper, salt, lime juice and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Place steak in a shallow pan or large resealable plastic bag. Pour jalapeno marinade over the steak, and turn to coat. Cover pan or seal bag; marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grill grate.
- Prepare cassava chips by steaming then more less around 10 - 15 minutes then set aside let it cool before deep frying.
- Prepare the Jalapeno salsa dressing, cut jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion and red, yellow and green paprika to small pieces then add black vinegar, olive oil and then salt and pepper for taste
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. garnish with jalapeno salsa dressing with cassava chips that have been fried.