ITALIAN STUFFED MEATLOAF SANDWICH
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 12 oz. can olives-sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 29 oz. jar organic spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 8 x 8 baking dish
- Mix the hamburger, egg, oats, onion, pepper and parmesan cheese thoroughly.
- Press 1/2 of the hamburger mixture into the bottom of the baking dish
- sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese over the hamburger to within one inch of the outside perimeter.
- Add 1/2 of the olives , 1/2 of the mozzarella and 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce
- Place the remaining hamburger mixture over the filling and press the edges closed.
- Smooth the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese and olives over the top. Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce over all and smooth it with a spatula
- Bake for 45 minutes or until it bubbles