INDONESIAN DEEP FRIED CORIANDER CHICKEN
You may have often eaten this dish in restaurants or restaurants.However, instead of continuing to eat this dish outside, it is better if you can make crispy fried chicken at home so that your family can taste the easy dishes that you make yourself.
- 1 whole chicken, cut and devided to 8 pcs
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 stalk lemon grass bruised
- 400 ml water
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 3 cm ginger (crushed)
- 5 cm turmeric
- 3 cm galangal
- 3 red onions
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 whole hazelnut
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander
Steps to Make Crispy Fried Chicken that is Soft, Delicious and Tasty Tips for Preparing Chicken Before Processing: For the first time you can do it is to prepare the main ingredient, namely the chicken. Before the chicken is processed into a delicious and delicious main dish, there are several parts of the chicken that we must clean evenly because we will not use these parts. Well, to clean the first chicken first, please cut up the whole chicken that you bought with the size you specified earlier
CLEANING YOUR CHICKEN
- Cut the chicken in a medium size, which is about enough for one serving per person. After the chicken is cut evenly, then put the chicken in a container and take the chicken to the washing place for then we will clean the chicken. Clean the chicken on the outside, pay attention if there is still blood clot in the chicken, then remove this part evenly by cleaning it using clean water. After that, under the chicken skin there is usually dirt and mucus attached to the chicken fat. Also clean this area by hand evenly and check if there is no dirt left. Furthermore, after the chicken is cleaned remove the chicken and place it in the previous container, but first clean the basin. Remove and drain the chicken washing water evenly. Set aside in a container and give lime juice and salt a little part. Stir evenly and coat. After that, let the chicken sit for about 10 minutes so that the spices you add are evenly distributed and the fishy smell in the chicken can be removed.
How to Make Crispy Fried Chicken:
- After the chicken is cleaned, then please prepare the boiled water in a pot or pan with a sunken shape that roughly holds the chicken to be braised.
- Put the chicken in it along with the bay leaves, lemongrass and also the spices that have been mashed and add a little salt. Stir evenly and cook evenly until the chicken is half cooked. Also add sugar, flavoring and stir then cook again until the chicken is matah and the sauce has shrunk evenly.
- Then remove the chicken, and set aside for a while for the next we will fry. Prepare a frying pan on the stove and put cooking oil in it. Use medium heat and fry the chicken into it until cooked and browned. After the chicken is cooked, remove this dish and serve it in a serving plate so that it will be ready to be enjoyed while it's still warm. This meal will be very delicious when enjoyed with hot rice
- SERVE WITHhttps://sandradjohan.com/super-fragrant-kafir-lime-leaves-rice-steam-rice/