Honey Balsamic Lamb Chops
- 75ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 180ml vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small lamb chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the balsamic vinegar, garlic and honey. Pulse until blended. With the machine running, slowly pour in the vegetable oil until the mixture is smooth and forms a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat a heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Cook the lamb chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Arrange the lamb chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top or serve the sauce on the side.