Grilled Squid Oyster
These are the simplest recipe by just using margarine and lime juice can make this food extraordinary, what makes it great is the Thick Sweet Soy Sauce…we Indonesian lover our KETJAP MANIS or known as sweet soy sauce.
great for BBQ, give it a try the recipe is great
- 500 grams of squid
- 1 tablespoon mushroom soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
SMOOTH SPICE GRILLED SEAFOOD CALAMARI
- 3 red onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- The first step, Rinse squid, then dispose of the ink sac, and bones, then set aside.
- The second step, Mix spices with tomato sauce, pepper powder, lemon juice and salt mushroom sauce. Then stir until blended.
- The third step, mix the squid into the spice mixture, store in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour. Then, cook the squid until it looks half done, after the lift squid.
- Lastly, Grilled squid until cooked and golden browned look. Afterwards Remove and serve your homemade Seafood Grill squid tomato chill served with rice