Grilled Chicken Betutu
- 1 chicken
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr boiled cassava leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 4 lb lime leaves
- 3 tablespoons oil for sauteing
- banana leaves to taste
- 8 spring onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 pieces chili angry
- Cayenne fruit 5
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 2 cm turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 cm galangal, grated
- salt and sugar to taste
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and salt, let stand 15 minutes, set aside
- Heat oil and fry spice mixture until fragrant, add the sliced lemon grass and stir, lift.
- For seasoning saute into two, one part of cassava and mixed with lime leaves and stir well. The rest for the chicken, coat well.
- Enter the cassava leaves that had been peppered into the cavity of the chicken.
- Wrap the chicken with banana leaves.
- Steamed chicken with steamer pan approximately 20 minutes.
- Roast chicken that have been steamed until cooked, lift.
- Grilled chicken Betutu ready to enjoy.