Grilled CHICKEN Balinese Betutu
- 1 chicken , take part in the content of the chicken
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams of boiled cassava leaves , thinly sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass , white part sliced
- 4 pieces of orange leaves
- 3 tablespoons oil for sauteing
- Banana leaves to taste
- 7 spring onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 6 pieces of red chilli
- 4 pieces of red chili
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 2 cm turmeric
- Â½ tablespoon coriander
- 2 cm ginger , grated
- 2 cm galangal , grated
- Salt and brown sugar to taste
- Marinate chicken with lime juice and salt , let stand for 10 minutes , set aside.
- Heat oil , saute ground spices until fragrant , add the lemongrass Iris . Stir well , remove from heat
- For seasoning sauteed into two , one part mixed with cassava leaves and orange leaves , mix well . The rest smear on the entire exterior of the chicken
- Enter cassava leaves that had been peppered into the cavity of the chicken
- Wrap the chicken in banana leaves . Heat the pan steamer , steam the chicken for 20 minutes , remove from heat.
- Grilled chicken that has been steamed until cooked , remove from heat.
- Serve chicken with split ways with its contents .
For 8 people .