Grilled Balinese Squid
- 500 grams of squid
- 1 tablespoon mushroom soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
SMOOTH SPICE GRILLED SEAFOOD CALAMARI
- 3 red onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
HOW TO MAKE A GRILLED SEAFOOD CALAMARI
- The first step, Rinse squid, then dispose of the ink sac, and bones, then set aside.
- The second step, Mix spices with tomato sauce, pepper powder, lemon juice and salt mushroom sauce. Then stir until blended.
- The third step, mix the squid into the spice mixture, store in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour. Then, cook the squid until it looks half done, after the lift squid.
- Lastly, Grilled squid until cooked and golden browned look. Afterwards Remove and serve your homemade Seafood Grill squid tomato chill served with rice