Green Tea Ice Cream
- 300 ml fresh cream
- 100 ml condensed milk
- 20 gr match powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Whisk the fresh cream with an electric mixer while slowly incorporating the matcha powder
- Continue whisking until soft peaks form
- Stir in condensed milk and vanilla essence with a spoon
- Freeze in a container for 12 hours.
To get a best result, make sure every 4 hours you folded the mixture, it will gives the ice cream more dense texture.
You can also boil the cream and incorporate the matcha powder together then let it cool. After it is in a room temprature or have cooled then you can whisk the mixture until soft peaks form.