EASY STRAWBERRY CHEESE CUPS
- 250g Cream Cheese, softened
- 250g Greek Yogurt
- 250g Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Gelatin Powder + 2 tbsp Water (optional)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Digestive Biscuits
- Fresh Strawberries, chopped
- Strawberry Jam
- Place gelatin powder in a bowl of water and leave to bloom. Then place in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt it. Set aside.
- Zest and juice the lemon and set and side. Crush the biscuit and place at the base of the cups or glasses.
- Whisk cream cheese until smooth, add yogurt, condensed milk, gelatin mixture, lemon juice and zest and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe them into the cups.
- Mix a few tablespoon of strawberry jam with the fresh strawberries and spoon them on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Note: Amount of biscuit and strawberries varies based on the size of mould you're using or if you want more or less base and topping. So I leave it open for you.