- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular, Healthy Request® or 25% Less Sodium)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup tomato soup, beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. Place the mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8x4-inch loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through.
- Heat 2 tablespoons pan drippings, remaining tomato soup and water in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the sauce with the meatloaf.