Classic Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces Fusilli
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese (cut in cubes)
- 1/2 pound salami (cut in cubes)
- 1/4 pound pepperoni (sliced)
- 1 large chopped green bell pepper
- 10 ounces black olives (canned)
- 4 ounces pimentos (jarred)
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- Boil water with a pinch of salt. Cook pasta for ten minutes or until al dente. Rinse under cold water.
- Mix together pasta, tomatoes, cheese, meats, pepper, olives, and pimentos in a bowl. Add in dressing, and toss.