Chocolate Mousse with Frozen Strawberry
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- corn sugar
- 1 tbsp Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Place the bowl and beaters of an electric mixer in the refrigerator to chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double broiler over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- While the chocolate is cooling, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Set aside. In a separate bowl, . Stir in the melted chocolate and Irish cream, then fold in 3/4 of the whipped cream.
- To serve, pour the mousse into serving glasses and garnish with remaining whipped cream and chocolate shavings (optional).
See cooking instruction at below: