CHILI SPICY POTATO NOODLES
- 100 gr mince beef
- 150 gr potato noodles
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tbsp Sichuan chili flakes adjusted to desired spicy level
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder or salt
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chinese black vinegar
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- cilantro, green onion, and sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 tbsp green onion chopped, more for garnish
- chives for garnish
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and place in a bowl. To serve the noodles cold, rinse under cold water for about 1-2 minutes then drain.
Heat vegetable oil in a small pot until smoking hot. Add garlic, minced beef, sautéed until the beef is well cook. on a noodle bowl add Sichuan chili flakes, green onion, chicken stock powder, light and dark soy sauce, and Chinese black vinegar and add the sautéed garlic and beef on top of the noodles.
Pour hot oil immediately over the noodles, aiming towards the chili flakes and garlic. Mix well to combine, adding more soy sauce if needed. Top with chopped cilantro, green onion, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!