CHICKEN SPREAD SANDWICH
- one 12.5 oz. can chicken breasts.
- 2 Tablespoons Sun dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion rough chopped shredded
- 1 large clove garlic rough chopped
- 1 large medium heat pepper (like pasillas), seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Montreal Chicken seasonings
- In a large mixing bowl put the drained canned chicken, Mayo, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic and seasonings.
- Mix it with a fork until smooth.
- Breton crackers or whole grain crackers make a nice companion for this spread, or make sandwiches! Need low carb? Spread it on cucumber slices or stuff peppers or tomatoes with it. Enjoy!