Chicken Enchilada Quiche
- 1 box Pillsbury
- refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chunk chicken breast in water, drained (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups broken tortilla chips 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Pepper to taste, if desired Sour cream, if desired Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9- or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled pie.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in half-and-half. Stir in chicken, chips, both cheeses, 1 cup salsa, the green chiles and salt. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.