Char Kwe Tiau
- 250 gm Flat Kuey Teow noodles
- 150 gm fresh prawns
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3 bunch Chinese Chives
- 3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 2 tbsp chili paste
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- Mix all the sauces, sugar, salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Heat up wok to high heat. Add oil and garlic. Fry till fragrant.
- Add prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes until half cooked.
- Add half bean sprouts and stir again.
- Add Chili paste, followed by noodles and stir for vigorously.
- Add remaining bean sprouts and chives.
- Push noodle mixture at the edge of wok. Add 2 tsp of oil in the center and crack the eggs and let it half cooked before scramble along with noodles.
- Season with sauces and stir in high flame until well combined.
- Turn off heat and dish out in a plate.
- Now Char Kuey Teow ready to be served.