Cappuccino Cheese Cakes
- 4 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (1/4 cup)
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) fat-free soft cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) , softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee (dry)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Baking cocoa, if desired
- Heat oven to 300ºF. Spray 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2x1 1/4 inches, with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the chocolate wafer crumbs on bottom of each muffin cup.
- Beat cream cheeses in medium bowl, using wire whisk, until smooth. Beat in 2/3 cup sugar, the milk, flour, vanilla and egg whites until almost smooth.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the batter. Beat 2 tablespoons sugar and the coffee into remaining batter, using wire whisk, until blended. Carefully spoon about 3 tablespoons coffee batter into each muffin cup. Carefully spoon 2 tablespoons reserved vanilla batter over coffee batter. Mix 1 tablespoon sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over vanilla batter.
- Bake about 18 minutes or just until set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours. Run small metal spatula around edge of each muffin cup; remove cheesecakes. Sprinkle with cocoa.