Café Angelina’s ChocolatL’Africain
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp of confectioners’ sugar (aka powdered sugar)
- 4 oz of chopped 72% Omanhene brand bittersweet chocolate (you may use another brand here, but ensure that it is close to 70% cocoa. We chopped up half of a Lindt 70% bar, found in the baking section of our regular grocery store.)
- Heat the milk, cream, and sugar over medium high heat until bubbles are created around the pot.
- Remove the pot from heat.
- Add the bittersweet chocolate.
- Stir until melted adjusting heat as needed.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.