- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Fruit-flavored syrup or maple syrup, if desired
- Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- In large bowl, stir all ingredients except berries and syrup with wire whisk or fork until blended. Stir in berries. Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden. Serve with syrup.