Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter salt, pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (Frank's Red Hot)
- 5 Russet Potatoes
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- Start with preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Then dice your chicken breast into very small pieces, about 1/2 inch in size. Melt two tablespoons of butter over medium/high heat and saute your chicken, seasoning with salt and pepper. Saute for about 5-8 minutes or until your chicken is no longer pink. Transfer your chicken to a bowl and add your buffalo sauce, tossing to coat. Allow your chicken to marinate in the sauce while your potatoes bake.
- To prepare your potatoes, wash and gently scrub them with the bristle end of a sponge. Dry each and wrap them tightly in foil. Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour until you can easily pierce a fork through the potato. Once cooked through, remove your potatoes from the oven, carefully unwrap the foil, and allow your potatoes to cool enough to handle them.
- Once cooled, cut your potato in half and remove the potato filling with a spoon, making sure to gently scrape about 1/2 inch from the skin. If you scoop too far down, your potato will collapse. Season with salt and pepper. Then turn your potatoes over and brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Lay your potatoes cut side down on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Then flip your potatoes over and bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove your potato skins from the oven and fill with chicken. Then sprinkle with blue cheese. Bake for another minute until the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!