Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cups cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 7 oz. (1 jar) marshmallow creme
- 2 cups blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Combine crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved. Gradually add the gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Blend in lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Add the marshmallow creme, mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Puree the blueberries then fold into cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.