- 1/4 kg of squid, clean the outer mucus, pull out the soft bone back and his mouth. Give a bit of lime juice, flatten. Then cut into pieces, without wasting ink section. Set aside.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, geprek
- 1/4 small round onions, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 5 green chillies, cut menyerong
- 8 seeds, ale (large sprouts)
- thai birds eye chill slice lengthwise
- granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
Heat olive oil, sauté onion and garlic, until fragrant, then enter the green chili pieces, ale and thai birds eye chill, stir. Give fish sauce and oyster sauce. Stir well. Turn up the burner, put all the squid, stir evenly. Let the moment, add sugar and salt to taste, stir again evenly. Allow to squid meat is starting to look a little bit more clear, some no more than about 12 minutes. Turn off the heat, ready to serve food within containers.