- 250 gr Lotus biscoff
- 80 -100 ml coffee liqueur or you can replace them with any coffee instant that added with water
Mascarpone Sabayon Filling:
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 200 gr mascarpone cheese
- 150 gr biscoff spread (on a warm area)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons dark rum, or marsala wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup (21 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- Divide 1/2 the crumbled biscuits between 6 deep glasses. Spoon 1/2tbsp coffee liqueur over the biscuits in each glass.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine sugar, egg yolks, and egg. Place over a pot of barley simmering water. Continually whisk mixture, it should become pale yellow in color. Continue to whisk until mixture has slightly thickened and reaches a temperature of 60-70° C on kitchen thermometer.
Remove from heat and attach to stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Whip on medium speed until the hot mixture has cooled to room temperature. Stop machine and add the mascarpone in two additions. Then add the Biscoff spread to the mixture Whisk on medium speed until smooth. Add vanilla and rum. Mix until incorporated.
- Place the crumble biscoff crackers to the 1st bottom of the glass and spread the mixture with the coffee Liquer or coffee mix
- Divide 1/2 the mascarpone mixture between the glasses. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least 2hr (up to 48hr). When ready to serve, grate a little chocolate or chocolate powder over the top of each tiramisu.