Baked Pasta Napoletana
- 500 grams of penne rigatoni large
- 150 grams of salami milano often cut (beef salami or sausage)
- 150 grams of cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, carrot + 1 + 1 celery stalk
- 3 tins of peeled tomatoes 400 gram
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- The first extraordinary for its content - hard boiled eggs and sausage - is particularly suitable for Easter.
- In a large skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil, cook for a few minutes the onion, carrot and celery cut into cubes, then season with salt and add the tomatoes and let go of the past cooking the sauce for about 15 minutes to fire vivo.
- Boil pasta in salted water, drain it al dente and season the sauce to the pan directly.
- Cut the salami and cheese into small cubes and mix well with the pasta.
- Place the dough in a baking dish, sprinkle with a generous handful of grated Parmesan cheese and garnish with sliced boiled eggs and slices.